cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move And Regrade

N/A

Move And Regrade

Hi,

Submited an order to move my dsl as im moving a few streets down, and from what I understand my current line is due to cease on thursday 23rd and the new line turned on same day as well. Im also regrading at the same time from 512 current to 1mb at new house as with the limits 1mb was not prev available to me. Im a little confused over the tickets, for example "your ticket has now been returned to the P&F - DSL Provisioning pool" what does this mean ?

Also with me having a DSL activation date does this mean my new line has been tested and has the green light for 1mb ?

Just a little confused as to what is happeneing exactly, maybe a little help from one of the plusnet guys around here ? Smiley
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Move And Regrade

"your ticket has now been returned to the P&F - DSL Provisioning pool" what does this mean ?

Just means your ticket has been passed to the provisioning and faults dept to be actioned. This is an internal transfer of your ticket to the dept that will be dealing with your ADSL cancellation (on your old line) and activation (on your new line). All perfectly normal, just watch the tickets for updates nearer your activation date.

Also with me having a DSL activation date does this mean my new line has been tested and has the green light for 1mb ?

No as it can fail at any time upto the actual activation. In practice this should not be a problem.
N/A

Move And Regrade

well that pretty much answers my question. thx Cheesy