cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More problems ???

N/A

More problems ???

Just been cut off again, around 13:00, same as last night.
Yet another server re-set, or whatever i asume.
Getting a bit fed-up now, we have been putting up with this poor service for a while. FFS pull your finger out an get it sorted. I was half way through a big download, which is now lost, where is the "ALWAYS ON" connection i pay you for....
9 REPLIES
rikmoncur
Grafter

RE: More problems ???

plusnet is like one of those clowns cars with bits dropping off all over the place. Why ain't I laughing then?

N/A

Is anyone finding that the can go to some sites, such as this portal, but other e.g. Inkredible.co.uk don't work. The domain names are being resolved OK but no web page is displayed.
N/A

Yep, I'm also getting connection problems, and yes I'm pretty pissed off. Generally things have got a lot worse since they starting faffing around trying to do this 'upgrade' - it worked fine and reliably before then. But of course, being mere customers, there's not clause for recompense in the service contract...
N/A

Just been cut yet (yet) again. The following was posted on ADSLguide...

Dear Customer,

We have just identified an issue with one of our DSL Core Routers. We are currently carrying out emergency maintenance and we will be restarting the hardware within the next 30 minutes.

We would like to state that there may be a short disruption to our ADSL services and we would like to apologise for any inconveniences that this may cause.

Kind Regards,

Gary Hough
CSC Manager
PlusNet Technologies Ltd

Short disruption ?? Over an f hour.

Twice allready today, and it's only 15:15 ffs.

Think you lot have lost the plot somehow....
N/A

Yep was disconnected also, for the past 2 weeks ive been noticed dead connections or when I try and connect it says, couldnt complete in appropriate time or it says username/password not correct error, its happen at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks.

I noticed on the main website it says will be down for 2 minutes only?

Lies I tell u ! I was down for almost an hour !

Plusnet u gotta sort out your stuffSmiley

N/A

> Yep was disconnected also, for the past 2 weeks ive been noticed dead connections or when I try and connect it says, couldnt complete in appropriate time or it says username/password not correct error, its happen at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks.
>
> I noticed on the main website it says will be down for 2 minutes only?
>
> Lies I tell u ! I was down for almost an hour !
>
> Plusnet u gotta sort out your stuffSmiley
>
>
>
>

I have awful upload and download speed those of you who have read my posts recently.

Today I was cut off during 1300 - 1524. So it took me long to connect it back up.

PlusNet is disappointing!
N/A

> > Yep was disconnected also, for the past 2 weeks ive been noticed dead connections or when I try and connect it says, couldnt complete in appropriate time or it says username/password not correct error, its happen at least 10 times in the past 2 weeks.
> >
> > I noticed on the main website it says will be down for 2 minutes only?
> >
> > Lies I tell u ! I was down for almost an hour !
> >
> > Plusnet u gotta sort out your stuffSmiley
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> I have awful upload and download speed those of you who have read my posts recently.
>
> Today I was cut off during 1300 - 1524. So it took me long to connect it back up.
>
> PlusNet is disappointing!

yes iam geting the same damn problem beeing cut off baout 4 times a day?since friday can you please sort this prblem please
i have just got a frind to sign up for plusnet as i told him they are good maybe i shoudl tel him to chnge his mind and the other 5 frinds of mine who might be signing up?
pleaseplusnet let me know what is gooing on?
N/A

ADSL is meant to be an always on connection, well not in this case. Every other day theres a problem connecting and when you do connect half the time you can't transfer data (Not alot of point in that).

On top of everything Is anyone else getting slow connection speeds as well?

How come BT users seem to have great connection?

--
N/A

I was about to start touting that also, after all we are paying for a 24/7 connection.

I too have recommended this ISP to another mate and am having second thoughts....