cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Choice-Grrrrr

N/A

More Choice-Grrrrr

1)I found about PN's new ADSL packages from today's Register, not from PN itself.

2)I have been trying to decide which package i could upgrade to, based on my bandwidth usage. I find this impossible, as the My Bandwidth page only shows usage since May of this year, although I have been a customer since March/April 2003. I could equally go for 1MB/4G at £20.24 (£1.75 less than what I am currenty paying) or 2M/4G at £23.99 (£1 more than what I am currenty paying).

The average for the last 3 months seemed to be 2.3G but that's misleading, as the 3 figures are 0.48G/2.9G/3.81G. Although a trend is apparent, how correct is it ? I am a freelance web designer and communications consultant, so sometimes I am busy, sometimes I am not. So is there any way to obtain all the bandwidth figures since I first became a customer?

3)Why not put on the portal a applet which would automatically offer current ADSL customers wishing to upgrade a recommendation based on their past consumption?

4)I will be moving house very very soon. So should I wait until AFTER I have moved to upgrade, or would ordering an ADSL transfer AND an upgrade at the same time confuse things?
5 REPLIES
N/A

More Choice-Grrrrr

Well its seems like you must take yer pick an pay yer money Tongue
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

More Choice-Grrrrr

Hi,

We only start collating the usage date at the end of May so no data is available earlier than this unfortunately.

The monthly totals are based on your billing month, the first one 0.48GB will only be a partial month, but the other two will be correct for June-July and July-August.
N/A

More Choice-Grrrrr

Tx for that Dave.

What about 4):

should I wait for the moving before going for a new service?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

More Choice-Grrrrr

If you change the account when you move you'd save paying the regrade fee as we can upgrade the account and move it to a new number at same time for the single move fee. Just make sure you let us know via Contact Us that you want to do this when you make the request.
N/A

More Choice-Grrrrr

splendid-Tx