cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment of Light Relief

N/A

Moment of Light Relief

If you can't solve the problem, at least give the customer a laugh. Direct quote (no editing) ......

2002-11-21
19:46:53 Comment By: You
I can now definitely state that rebooting has no effect. The problem is that although connected, the data transfer rate slows right down over a period of around 10 secs to a rate of bytes/minute - or effectively nil. I've effectively have no service all day today. Open
2002-11-22
03:20:20 Comment By: Mike Jianikos
Customer Support Centre Dear Customer

I beleive the problems that you are having are related to faulty spliters. I will pass this onto the technical team for clarification of this.
Regards,
Mike Jianikos

Internal,

User gets connected, if plugged straight into telephone socket - however when a filter is used it does not connect. Assigned

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Moment of Light Relief

> If you can't solve the problem, at least give the customer a laugh. Direct quote (no editing) ......
>
>
>
> 2002-11-21
> 19:46:53 Comment By: You
> I can now definitely state that rebooting has no effect. The problem is that although connected, the data transfer rate slows right down over a period of around 10 secs to a rate of bytes/minute - or effectively nil. I've effectively have no service all day today. Open
> 2002-11-22
> 03:20:20 Comment By: Mike Jianikos
> Customer Support Centre Dear Customer
>
> I beleive the problems that you are having are related to faulty spliters. I will pass this onto the technical team for clarification of this.
> Regards,
> Mike Jianikos
>
> Internal,
>
> User gets connected, if plugged straight into telephone socket - however when a filter is used it does not connect. Assigned

LOL

N/A

RE: Moment of Light Relief

Nick,

Are you a skier?

Chris