cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe it's just me?

Fixes: 116

Maybe it's just me?

When I first joined PN 3.5 years ago CS used to answer my tickets extremely quickly and with direct answers giving full replies to queries.

Nowadays it can take 36 or more hours for a reply to come through and answers tend to be cryptic and, often, all points raised are not answered.

One of the main reasons I joined PN from other ISPs was the minimum down times and, on this, I cannot fault them. But good Customer Service is also important and I think this area definitely requires some attention.

Cheers

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES
N/A

Maybe it's just me?

Sad to say its not just you Cry
Lots of us joined for the same reasons, and have witnessed the slide to (and beyond?) mediocrity.
Every time we go one step forwards on improved CS it seems we take two backwards.
I sincerely hope that things get better, even acceptable would be good, but I really would love to see a return to the glory days, when it was as you described.
I'm sure we're not looking into the past with rose tinted specs, it really was better before wasn't it?
Community Veteran

Maybe it's just me?

It's definately not just you. We have a thread running on plusnetters on the current issues with CS and how it could be improved...
Fixes: 116

Maybe it's just me?

I'm sure we're not looking into the past with rose tinted specs, it really was better before wasn't it?

When I first joined PN I was the envy of many poeple for the reasons mentioned above.

Also, having been with FreeServe & BTInternet, PN was a breath of fresh air with unlimited access, great support and practically no downtime. When it was down a message appeared within minutes and was fixed with an hour or two - often much less.

I don't want to jump ship but would like to see some improvements in CS and their attitude towards their loyal customers.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still