cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MaxDSL Regrade

N/A

MaxDSL Regrade

have any plusnet max orders been completed yet?
10 REPLIES
Griffo
Grafter

MaxDSL Regrade

N/A

MaxDSL Regrade

I did just discover that I can make a manual regrade by going to the account upgrade and changing from PAYG to Broadband plus by choosing "Broadband Plus - upto 8MB"

but they want £30 fee to make the change - (as it makes my monthly bill £5 less from my PAYG 10GB tarrif. with no gurantee of 8MB speeds
keithcalder
Grafter

MaxDSL Regrade

I went from premier option 1 to premier option 2 and got an automatic regrade. my router now syncs at 4800kbps but I'm still on my previous speed. Hopefully it will come right itself shortly.
FireStorm
Grafter

MaxDSL Regrade

I went from premier option 1 to premier option 2 and got an automatic regrade. my router now syncs at 4800kbps but I'm still on my previous speed. Hopefully it will come right itself shortly.

Oh right, so us guys who have been paying an extra god knows how much Are not first at all... all we had to do was wait and the regrade... nice one PN you bunch of criminals
N/A

MaxDSL Regrade

I have just upgraded... in hope that it does what you just said!

Even if it doesnt... its a bit more bandwidth a month!
Word_Warrior
Grafter

MaxDSL Regrade

So if I 'upgrade' from BB premier home to BBpremier option 1 which is the same price, d'you reckon that I would get the speed increase? No catch? :shock:
N/A

MaxDSL Regrade

Nope. Option 1 is the old upto 2MB package so won't get a quicker regrade. Option 2 is the old 2 > 4mb and so would get it get (opt. 3 is the old >8mb package).
Word_Warrior
Grafter

MaxDSL Regrade

Nope. Option 1 is the old upto 2MB package so won't get a quicker regrade. Option 2 is the old 2 > 4mb and so would get it get (opt. 3 is the old >8mb package).

Didn't think so Cheesy
N/A

MaxDSL Regrade

How long did your regrade take to go through? I have gone for the same option, but don't know if anything will happen until after Easter?

Cheers
keithcalder
Grafter

MaxDSL Regrade

Hi,

I applied to go to premier option 2 on 31/03/ and was regraded on 12/04. Since then my router has been syncing at speeds of 5020kbps to 3600kbps. However my speed remains at 1MB speeds and Plusnet have said it will be 10 days before it gets set at the maximum stable rate.

Remember that I applied to upgrade, therefore my monthly payment has also went up from £21.99 to £29.99 and the upgrade didnt cost anything. Simply go to upgrade product page and select premier option 2 and you will get the upgrade. However, remember your monthly subscription will go up as well.