cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max DSL How long do I have to wait

N/A

I have repeatedly requested a DSLMAX upgrade since July 2006 but have had nothing done how much longer do I have to wait! :twisted:
7 REPLIES
N/A

ditto since mid-April 2007. My BBYW router seems lost in the ether too. No doubt plugged into MAX!
N/A

To get a BBYW router, you need to raise a ticket requesting one, and agreeing to pay the £5.99 postage and packing charge. (If you migrated to that package from another one) Have you done so already?

Its probably worth submitting another request to be moved to Max - you can do so at http://max.plus.net given the timescales, it sounds as if your orders have dissappeared into the ether somewhere.
N/A

thanks sallyandjames, but the router was ordered and acknowledged by support as part of an ongoing ticket when I regraded to BBYW, ditto the MAX upgrade, followed the standard email when using the max.plus.net request. twice.

i'm in no hurry for the router, but I'd hate to think it had been swiped off the doorstep.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

@smaccorm

Let me go and find out what has happened with your MaxDSL upgrade and see if I can nudge it along.

@marmoset

Same applies, but I'll have a look at what has happened with your router too.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

@smaccorm

Rightyo, I've placed the order manually and it should complete on Monday for you. Have a read of this page for what to expect from Max.

@marmoset

I've also placed your MaxDSL upgrade, completes on Monday too.
Your router shows as dispatched, however I'm getting this chased up for you to find out what has happened.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

thanks chris, much appreciated
N/A

Cheers, much appreciated Tongue