cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max DSL Email

Community Veteran

Max DSL Email

At last I finally got an email from PN saying that I would shortly be upgraded to Max. How long does it normally take after receiving the email until BT starts regrading my line? Got the email 2 days ago. Sync speed not changed yet.
13 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

Max DSL Email

I wouldn't know because they never sent me an email before or since about it! :roll:
N/A

Max DSL Email

I got the email a week or so ago. Still nothing changed.
N/A

Max DSL Email

Got mine last Friday. My connection hasn't changed, but it still works Smiley
N/A

Max DSL Email

I applied the middle of June for ADSL Max.They sent me an acknowledgement to my request and I've heard nothing since.

We acknowledge your request to be regraded to DSLMax as a priority and will endeavour to submit your order ASAP.

Regards
Customer Support
rikmoncur
Grafter

Max DSL Email

I got the email on the 6 oct and upgraded this morning, the 12 oct.
No sign of a speed increase tho. Still struggling to get even 1.5Mb
Router tells me it's synching at 8Mb etc.
N/A

Max DSL Email

Silly question, Does the 10 day period start from when your router/modem shows the updated sync speeds & not from the day you got the "your broadband will shortly be upgraded" email?
iPaqowner
Grafter

Re: Max DSL Email

At last I finally got an email from PN saying that I would shortly be upgraded to Max. How long does it normally take after receiving the email until BT starts regrading my line? Got the email 2 days ago. Sync speed not changed yet.

I got the email last Fri 6th Oct, got a further 2 (both identical) yesterday morning saying I'd been upgraded to MaxDSL and sure enough re-booted my Netgear DG834GT...it's now showing downstream 3424kbps/upstream 448kbps, no idea what it'll eventually settle at but I'm happy with no problems.
malsharp

Max DSL Email

PN said I was signed up for the Max platform on 3rd Oct - only on 11th Oct was there a difference in speed using the PN speed test - but so far so good !!
N/A

Max DSL Email

like rikmoncur I also recieved an email suggesting my broadband was going to stop working....sorry I mean be upgraded to max on the 6th October...

However the internet is still piping into my house at a stable 2MB.
Community Veteran

Max DSL Email

Was upgraded yesterday. Connecting at about 3900 now. Used to be 1152. Absoutly delighted! So far the line is 100% stable. Even had an uninterrupted Skype call to my friend in New Zealand for almost an hour this evening!
N/A

Max DSL Email

Emailed Friday 6th Oct...
Upgraded at about 4am on 14th Oct...

However, Although I'm syncing at around 6 Meg, my downloads appear to be capped at 2 Meg. Does anyone know how long it takes Plus Net to realise my line speed has increased, and adjust things at their end?
rikmoncur
Grafter

Max DSL Email

my stable rate has just changed to 7500 but still no increase in speed although a few times yesterday (saturday 14 oct) I did get around 1.9Mb.
N/A

Max DSL Email

rikmoncur give it a few days m8 its gonnatake time for your BRAS/IP profile to update.. hence why6 theres a 10day train.