cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSN Messenger

N/A

MSN Messenger

Hi all,

My sister now has DSLconnect 250 - Modem installed yesterday and is now happily surfing via ASDL. Everything is great. But one thing that's being a pain is MSN messenger - More often than not it can't sign in and connect. Everything else is great.. email.. web etc. etc. just MSN messenger. Even Yahoo Messenger is great.

BUT before install Broadband - MSN messenger worked with dial up without a problem.

Has anyone else come across this?

BTW - It's the Binatone 500 Modem that's supplied with dslconnect account.

Glen
2 REPLIES
N/A

MSN Messenger

Hi there

Yes I had problems yesterday after getting modem working with signing in to msn messenger. I got in the games zone but not messenger. I wanted to change my email address there but not being signed in caused problems. It actually told me I was behind a firewall which surprised me. Eventually, I found I was connected and changed my details and also was able to upgrade to msn 6.1 which is beautiful with extra pictures and background pictures. All ok now. Hope it gets sorted out ok for you too.
Smiley Sals
N/A

MSN Messenger

Sometimes etc connects OK.. most times not. We've uninstalled it and reinstalled it. To the latest version too...

Glen