cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like I can't go in cusomer feedback

N/A

Right thought peeps would like to know what plus net are doing I have just migrated to zen great glad to get away from all the lying

Plus net are taking the you know what they have took 2 direct debits out of my account and before ant one says any thing I did not get any hardware when I signed up I have put a ticket in and if I don't get any joy there is going to be trouble

My 12 months was up on my last payment on the 7 or 8th depends when they take it out not always on the same day for some reason any way thats my rant over with see what happens :twisted:
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Good luck with ur new ISP, and hope u get ur moneyback ;-)
janitor
Grafter

Might be worth PM Dtomlinson he sorted it out for me when i migrated and they took 2 payments one from my bank and one from my CC. Had money back within a couple of days.
N/A

Suprize Suprize no answer from my ticket why am I not Suprized and it is a waste of space trying to ring these lot up did that yesterday did I get through your right I diddn't :x
N/A

Still no reply there great this lot I don't think Evil
Community Veteran

Have you tried PMing one of the PlusNet comms team? They might be able to help you. I'm supprised a ticket has gone that long unanswered, if at all else they might be able to at least confirm the ticket has created correctly and its in the right place.

Chris
N/A

Hi m8 I am not supprised in the least had a ticket a few weeks ago took them 4 days to answer and then I got fogged off the service here is rubbish when I signed up 12 months ago plusnet were the buisness not any more with all the changes they keep making it is no wonder looks to me it is profit before the customer now.

Another thing why am I locked out of feedback when I have paid up till the 7th of next month twice at that as well Wink
Community Veteran

You should be able to access that forum as all the forums (except the guest one) share the same permissions. I'll ask the other moderators and PlusNet if they know of any reason and we will try and sort it out for you. I'll send you a PM once I know something so as not to throw this any more off topic Smiley
N/A

Hi easyman.

Both Chris and I have enquired into your issue as have Plus Net.

TBH there is no logical reason why you should not have access.

If you still cannot access the Community Support forum would it be possible to provide a screen grab of the message which appears.

Let us know how you get on.