cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for some router advice

N/A

I've been LLU'd and the process, as I've said in other forums, has been less than satisfactory (no BB for 3 weeks). On Friday I finally managed to reconnect, first through my old Voyager 105 and then through a router (Addon 8200). Router connection fine that night, but next day had dropped. I assumed that it was to do with recent service status messages re: LLU authentication, so kept retrying with the router.

This morning I got reconnected but with the Voyager not the router. Cheesy Cheesy

Since I didn't change any settings on my router between Friday and now, what might have changed to mean that the router can't connect? Any thoughts? :?
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Not sure what may have changed on your router but a good thing to do is to take a copy of your settings.

Most routers that I have used allow you to save a copy (export) of the working settings out to a file on your PC Hard Drive.

It's very simple then to import them back if you suspect that the working settings have changed.
N/A

Possibly along a similar line(?)...I am getting 0.15Mbs on LLU at best at the moment, and checking my router stats I found my down max lower than my up max. Having changed the setting from ADSL2+ (default) to G.dmt I get more sensible stats for up / down max but my rates are still the other way around and pants. Does anyone know how I can keep the G.dmt router setting as it seems to default back when I re-boot the router to exit debug mode? I have a Linksys WAG54GS. Also, anyone know why my rates are still biz?