cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging members on.

astraweb
Dabbler

Logging members on.

I've finally snapped, why after being with Plusnet for 15 months on ADSL with all the improvements, do I still have to log-on twice before entering the members section? Is this classed as normal?
6 REPLIES
N/A

Logging members on.

How do you enter the member section?

Exactly what URL do you use, what buttons/links do you click, what forms do you fill in?
astraweb
Dabbler

Logging members on.

That's a fast answer.

The Members Section as a whole, from the Members Section login page, and then press enter on the keyboard doesn't everyone?

I'm sorry I don't know what a URL is. Shockedops:
Community Veteran

Logging members on.

A URL is what appears in the address bar at the top of your browser and is a reference to a page on a website. i.e. http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/posting.php?mode=reply&t=22942

refers to this thread page.

You have still not explained where you login twice. All you have stated is you login via the normal login page but where do you login for the 2nd time?
astraweb
Dabbler

Logging members on.

Here's a number for you, when I joined Plusnet, I put the Members Centre in my Favorites and this is the number in my Internet Options (General Page) which it gave me >

ssion=2bea10e5c76a97a13fbafe8f4c562181.

I sign in the same place twice for entry.

Hope this makes sense.
Community Veteran

Logging members on.

That is a session number and will keep changing.

Logout of the portal then go to the following page. Before you login save this in your favourites and use it to login to the portal instead of your existing one.

http://portal.plus.net/index_portal.html

Or click on connection settings -> Auto logon and select 1 year and you will automatically be logged in each time you visit the plusnet portal for the next year.
astraweb
Dabbler

Logging members on.

Thanks, did as stated above, feel embarrassed having put-up with this for 15 months when I could have done it long ago. Shockedops: Shockedops: Thanks again.