cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line failed on 2nd order? Help :(

N/A

Hey,

I'm very worried about this and just wanted to know what you guys think.

Basically I ordered 1mb ADSL, everything seemed to go fine - passed the intial tests but failed later due to line noise.

So Plusnet orders 512 ADSL for me and again everything seems to go fine until I check the ADSL tracker and I find i have failed the intial tests due to having ISDN installed on my line?

Firstly I have just moved in here and have no knowledge of ISDN installed, we have also transfered our number here from our old address.
Also we passed on the orginal order, so whats going on??

I'm very worried as I need this ADSL for school work etc.

Thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

I think u shud ring bt 2 check ur line and they remove what eva is causing problems i think. Not to sure
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for the confusion, the order was actually rejected due to a system error and was resubmitted this morning.
The system has no way of identifying why the order rejected without intervention so just lists the most likely reasons, one of the most common reasons is ISDN.
N/A

Hey,

Thanks for resubmitting - i've been reading through the support tickets and it seems BT rejected it a few times and you kept re submitting Cheesy Thanks!

I know my other ISP I had the unfortunate pleasure of being with wouldn't have had a clue what to do!

I apologise for posting here and on the ticket, but ADSL is something which is important for school work etc so naturally I got a bit worried Shockedops:

Anyways I can't praise enough the customer support plusnet offer.
Thanks once again!
Brett Jenkins