cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental -change from BT

N/A

If I change my line rental from BT to TALK TALK will this affect my broadband from Plusnet
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

No I have done that and it has no effect. Smiley
Edit:- just realised you me line rental and not call charges :?
I still pay BT for the line but Talk Talk handle my calls.
N/A

As John says, if BT continue to handle your line then no there won't be an issue but if another company handles your line, then it could be an issue.

Talk Talk can sometimes take over and provide your line as well, depends on where you live, and what service you have requested with them.
N/A

I am leaving BT (at last) and taking my line to Onetel, I don't expect any problems just £1.25 towards my download allowance, ie 1 Gbt free every month, yippee!
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Just an FYI, my sister recently left Talk Talk after a ton of problems with billing and reliability.
LiamM
Grafter

And One.Tel are one of the worst companies I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with - on more than one occasion!
N/A

One Tell and Tele 2 , are ones I've been told to avoid like the plague.
N/A

Talk Talk took over both my line rental and calls. No problems with BB, however there have been other problems. Billing has been wrong. They did not bar premium rate calls as they said they would and also made me ex directory. All have been corrected except that although my number can now been found on the BT site of course I have to wait untill the next issue of the phone directory for my name to appear there.
N/A

Talk Talk's phone service I found was not bad, if you want a BB service don't touch them with a 100ft Barge Pole let alone a 10ft Model lol.

(Ex Talk Talk Broadband customer here, I know of what I speak)
N/A

.... I should have added to my above post, I still have PlusNet BB. TalkTalk are just my voice telecoms provider.