cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead time to adsl account activation

N/A

Lead time to adsl account activation

I noticed my line was adsl enabled on Saturday. I was wondering how long before my plus net account is activated.

Alan
3 REPLIES
sourceit
Grafter

RE: Lead time to adsl account activation

> I noticed my line was adsl enabled on Saturday. I was wondering how long before my plus net account is activated.
>
> Alan

Plus Net are still quoting seven days to activate as I checked out my Dad's activation which was enabled last Thursday, but said wouldn't go on until Friday now. Taking a lot of time.

Ben

--
N/A

Dear Alan,

As you are aware your ADSL is has been made active.

Ben, if you are still unsure about your dads account please have a contact us request raised on his account and we will check out the status of the ADSL order.

Kind Regards

Kevin

| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Thank you for reply Kevin, yes my adsl line is now fully working. I received the phone call shortly after my original post.

I was however a bit disapointed that I was unable to connect to anything. After checking I had my end configued corretly I raised a ticket with customer services at about 9pm Monday.

On Tuesday morning there was no response to the ticket. I went over my configeration again and later that morning a connection was established.

I raised the ticket as I was logged into Plusnet but unable to ping anything except the dns server which was on auto discovery but was not the IP's of the Plusnet servers. I have been told that there were BT's.

Where the problem was I do not know, but I am happy that it is now working.

Alan