cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU Problems leave me no choice but to leave, Need MAC

N/A

Hi,

I don't really want to leave plusnet as it's been ok for my basic internet usage. However I have not had a conenction for weeks now because of migration to LLU. Having raised a ticket with PN, I am being ignored.

How do I go about getting PN to put me back on BT (they moved me without my authority) and to issue a MAC so I can go elsewhere ?

This is a last resort because of bad customer service.

Thanks,
Ron
6 REPLIES
N/A

Were you given the promised 7 days notice before you were moved to LLU?
Regards
Dave
Community Veteran

Of course he did not get the 7 day warning email as that has not worked for months.

There is no migration option from LLU as that is still being developed between the LLU suppliers and OFCOM.

The only option you have is to cease your current connection and start again with another ISP which will involve downtime.

PlusNet have stated you will not be out of pocket but actually getting PN to do the move has proved difficult for the few that have moved.

You have to raise a ticket and request your move then wait...
N/A

Plusnet did state that a FEW people did not get the 7 days notice.
I merely bring this point up as this was promised and plusnet have not delivered therfore it's another pressure point to force plusnet to resolve.

Dave
N/A

I never received notice of being moved. Are you saying that I am now stuck on a service that does not work and changing back is going to cost time and money ?

Surely PN can move me back - that way they keep a customer ?

Is there any chance someone from PN could comment here ?
Community Veteran

There is no migration path back, it currently has to be a cease and reprovide.

This is one of the major complaints against PlusNet, they move you to another ADSL provider but don't give you the ability to move back without a loss of service.

The is an LLU/IPstream migration trial going on but it is still early days and no sign of any release dates for this.

You will need to raise a question and get your options direct from PN.
N/A

Suggest you read this topic.
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44113&highlight=
I've tried very hard to get concise answers to this question since I first heard of LLU.

Regards
Dave