cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLU Info Please

N/A

LLU Info Please

Folks
Getting thoroughly fed up with poor speeds at 'peak' times and am wondering where i can find out when my connection might be LLU'd. Connect via the BT Penwortham xchng and Plusnet don't seem to be pushing BT into sorting the massive and regular contention issues that afflict this xchng. When 2Mb becomes 56kB then I rate that as a massive problem. This is every evening until quite late and of course thru the week-end.
Reading the most recent posts in the Group, the service is going downhill across the country. Perhaps expansion is being achieved at the expense of service level. Yes I know that PNet keep changing our permitted level of expectation but there must be a point at which the Customer comes first....
Tom B
1 REPLY
sisgroup
Grafter

LLU Info Please

You got 56 Kbs that was good compared to what i was getting for 4 days last week i was getting wait for it a massive download speed of 34 Kbps and 17 Kbps Upstream WOW on a 2 Meg connection:? :roll: By the way im on the south cost of england in sunny weymouth. And then i contacted PlusNet and i got tuff if you want a letter i have contact me VIA PM if you like or add me to your MSN or reply here and ill be happy to help you Smiley Cool