cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kazaa

N/A

Kazaa

Over the weekend I have been using Kazaa and it seems to "hang" after probably half an hour. This also then affects e-mail and internet access. I then have to reboot pc and reconnect but same problem occurs.

Is this happening to anyone else or is this just an after effect of the DNS problems I've been reading about in the forum?

Cheers

Martin
8 REPLIES
chino
Grafter

RE: Kazaa

What type of account do you have eg adsl home or home surf as the adsl home surf has blocked kazza and other P2P appz.

cUnDaLl
N/A

> What type of account do you have eg adsl home or home surf as the adsl home surf has blocked kazza and other P2P appz.
>
> cUnDaLl
>

It's the ADSL Home. I've had it best part of two months now and had no problem with it before.
chino
Grafter

Do you have a firewall if so please try turing it off also download the latest version of kazza lite (no spy ware and pop ups) search for it on google.

cUnDaLl
N/A

Or..

Go to http://www.k-lite.tk

Also note, if you have used Kazaa, remember to download the tools to remove the spyware that will already be on your system.

Enjoy.
chino
Grafter

Yes Mr Tack i should of provided a link, however i was just plain lazy.

P.S. There are many other P2P appz such as Soul Seek (very very good), Direct Connect (invite only in to the good hubs and up to 20gig min share) ect ect

cUnDaLl
N/A

K, Note my name is Mr Tac, not Mr Tack
chino
Grafter

Sorry i did it from memory eg you details were not passed accross (god i must be getting old)

cUnDaLl
N/A

Lazy... Forgetting things...

Yup Tongue