cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just connect today, Speed changes left out in cold on 1/2 me

N/A

HI

Anybody else in the same boat as me. Just transferred and went active today with Plus, only got 1/2 meg pipe though, gutted.

davester Cry
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

hmm if you signed up for 0.5mbit thats what you get, but if 1mbit and and you failed the l.limits for it and got 0.5mbit then would say you should have waited a week for the new level requirements. As now it'll cost you more to upgrade on the 6th sept.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

I know that now, but it doesn't take the pain away, 1 day away from a 1mb for about the same price.
Community Veteran

Do you mean you migrated from another ISP to PlusNet, and were you on 512K on that other ISP?

If so you can only migrate like-for-like speeds anyway so even after the price change (yesterday) or line limit changes on 6th Sept, you could still only migrate to 512K anyway. Note: the migration restriction is BT's not PlusNets.

Don't quite see what you are complaining/moaning about?
N/A

O well, not quite so gutting then, cheered me up a little, I don't realy need 1mb anyway, but would have been nice. maybe upgrade at a later date

would have been nice though