cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIM PATTERSON

N/A

JIM PATTERSON

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU

GET THE IDEA THAT I`M A BIT EXCITED...PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND OVER YOUR LEFT SHOULDER AND GIVE YOURSELF A FREAKIN BIG PAT ON THE BACK....YOU`VE HELPED ME SORT MY SYSTEM WITH YOUR LAST MESSAGE? 9 HOURS OF PURE FREAKIN FRUSTRATION..AND NOW I NEED MY BED.BUT WAIT..MY ADSL IS UP AND RUNNING.....SO I`LL HAVE TO TRY IT OUT THANKS TO JIM PATTERSON
4 REPLIES
Jim
Grafter

RE: JIM PATTERSON

No problem glad to be of help.
now you need to set your MTU, just check the front page of adslguide.org.uk.

N/A

> THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
> THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
>
> GET THE IDEA THAT I`M A BIT EXCITED...PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND OVER YOUR LEFT SHOULDER AND GIVE YOURSELF A FREAKIN BIG PAT ON THE BACK....YOU`VE HELPED ME SORT MY SYSTEM WITH YOUR LAST MESSAGE? 9 HOURS OF PURE FREAKIN FRUSTRATION..AND NOW I NEED MY BED.BUT WAIT..MY ADSL IS UP AND RUNNING.....SO I`LL HAVE TO TRY IT OUT THANKS TO JIM PATTERSON

ALSO THANKS TO ALL THAT OFFERED ASSISTANCE TO MY PLIGHT..ALL HAD SOMETHING TO OFFER WHICH PUT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN SPEED FROM DIAL-UP....WOW-WEE.
N/A

> No problem glad to be of help.
> now you need to set your MTU, just check the front page of adslguide.org.uk.
>
>

WILL DO MATEY..OH BY THE WAY..DID I SAY THANKYOU ?
N/A

> > THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
> > THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
> >
> > GET THE IDEA THAT I`M A BIT EXCITED...PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND OVER YOUR LEFT SHOULDER AND GIVE YOURSELF A FREAKIN BIG PAT ON THE BACK....YOU`VE HELPED ME SORT MY SYSTEM WITH YOUR LAST MESSAGE? 9 HOURS OF PURE FREAKIN FRUSTRATION..AND NOW I NEED MY BED.BUT WAIT..MY ADSL IS UP AND RUNNING.....SO I`LL HAVE TO TRY IT OUT THANKS TO JIM PATTERSON
>
>
> ALSO THANKS TO ALL THAT OFFERED ASSISTANCE TO MY PLIGHT..ALL HAD SOMETHING TO OFFER WHICH PUT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.....WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN SPEED FROM DIAL-UP....WOW-WEE.

How did he help you solve your problem? I'm just interested.