cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it 7-10 Working days or just 7-10 days for activation?

N/A

Is it 7-10 Working days or just 7-10 days for activation?

As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?

Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)

Cheers
Sblick
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Is it 7-10 Working days or just 7-10 days for activation

> As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?
>
> Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)
>
> Cheers
> Sblick
>

Fat chance, i ordered mine at the beginning of may, it still hasn't been activated.

N/A

> As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?
>
> Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)
>
> Cheers
> Sblick
>

Normal days, working days, who knows?
I've been waiting for mine since the 10th May and not a hint of it.
Have you tried the ADSL tracker?
PlusNet service so far is pants.
Cheers, Dave.
N/A

>
>
> Cheers
> Sblick
>

If activation was confirmed on the 17th it's on!
My connection was up and working in 8 days and I have had excellent service from Plus.

Casey
N/A

> > As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?
> >
> > Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Sblick
> >
>
>
> If activation was confirmed on the 17th it's on!
> My connection was up and working in 8 days and I have had excellent service from Plus.
>
> Casey
>

The actvation payment was confirmed on the 17th and then passed to BT. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So i am still hoping for the weekend.

Cheers
Sblick
N/A

> > > As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?
> > >
> > > Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Sblick
> > >
> >
> >
> > If activation was confirmed on the 17th it's on!
> > My connection was up and working in 8 days and I have had excellent service from Plus.
> >
> > Casey
> >
>
> The actvation payment was confirmed on the 17th and then passed to BT. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So i am still hoping for the weekend.
>
> Cheers
> Sblick
>

My set-up fee was also confirmed on the 17th May, but I haven't heard anything either. Not sure where the 7-10 days comes from, the FAQ I read quoted within 5 working days.

Where do you find the ADSL tracker?

Jim

--
N/A

> > > > As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?
> > > >
> > > > Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)
> > > >
> > > > Cheers
> > > > Sblick
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > If activation was confirmed on the 17th it's on!
> > > My connection was up and working in 8 days and I have had excellent service from Plus.
> > >
> > > Casey
> > >
> >
> > The actvation payment was confirmed on the 17th and then passed to BT. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So i am still hoping for the weekend.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Sblick
> >
>
> My set-up fee was also confirmed on the 17th May, but I haven't heard anything either. Not sure where the 7-10 days comes from, the FAQ I read quoted within 5 working days.
>
> Where do you find the ADSL tracker?
>
> Jim
>
>
> --
> Just found the ADSL tracker, it's a pity this wasn't mentioned before I signed up. It now seems that things are going to take quite a bit longer than I thought to get up and running. I think the ADSL FAQ's need to be updated, they certainly give the impression that activation will be much quicker than it is in practice. I just hope the service is all it's meant to be!

Jim

N/A

> > > > > As the title says is it 7-10 working days (which is actually 9-12 days) or is it just 7-10 normal days?
> > > > >
> > > > > Activation was confirmed on Friday 17 may so i was wondering if i might get it by the weekend (26th)
> > > > >
> > > > > Cheers
> > > > > Sblick
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > If activation was confirmed on the 17th it's on!
> > > > My connection was up and working in 8 days and I have had excellent service from Plus.
> > > >
> > > > Casey
> > > >
> > >
> > > The actvation payment was confirmed on the 17th and then passed to BT. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So i am still hoping for the weekend.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > Sblick
> > >
> >
> > My set-up fee was also confirmed on the 17th May, but I haven't heard anything either. Not sure where the 7-10 days comes from, the FAQ I read quoted within 5 working days.
> >
> > Where do you find the ADSL tracker?
> >
> > Jim
> >
> >
> > --
> > Just found the ADSL tracker, it's a pity this wasn't mentioned before I signed up. It now seems that things are going to take quite a bit longer than I thought to get up and running. I think the ADSL FAQ's need to be updated, they certainly give the impression that activation will be much quicker than it is in practice. I just hope the service is all it's meant to be!
>
> Jim
>
>

I am hoping that i might get it by the weekend. Shame i dont have a ADSL modem as i could try it out, as sometimes its activated before they notify you

Good luck Jim with your connection

Cheers
Sblick
N/A

Dear Simon,

Go buy your equipment. As per our telephone conversation you are now online.

Kind regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> Dear Simon,
>
> Go buy your equipment. As per our telephone conversation you are now online.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Kevin
>
>
> --
> | Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

Thanks Kevin, your phone call was much appriciated. Good luck to those out there who are thinking of getting ADSL, as i can not fault PlusNet

and once again, thanks

Sblick