cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone still getting disconnected in games?

N/A

Is anyone still getting disconnected in games?

Just wondering if anyboady else is getting disconneted from games. I am getting cut off during tribes game about every 20 mins and its getting my goat up!

Its been happening on a daily and evening basis 1 min the connection is fine then the next im having to re-connect to this game every 20 or so minutes.

5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Is anyone still getting disconnected in games?

> Just wondering if anyboady else is getting disconneted from games. I am getting cut off during tribes game about every 20 mins and its getting my goat up!
>
>
>
> Its been happening on a daily and evening basis 1 min the connection is fine then the next im having to re-connect to this game every 20 or so minutes.
>
>
none since the fix,slight couple of problems the day after but i now think that was down to the server i was on at the time.
N/A

> Just wondering if anyboady else is getting disconneted from games. I am getting cut off during tribes game about every 20 mins and its getting my goat up!
>
>
>
> Its been happening on a daily and evening basis 1 min the connection is fine then the next im having to re-connect to this game every 20 or so minutes.
>
>

Nope not anymore
espresso_mick
Grafter

Haven't been disconnected from a game since I was on dial-up with another ISP!
N/A

No problems here.

Ed.
N/A

> No problems here.
>
> Ed.
>

Not me either. My housemate and I played for 4 hours solid last night (internet sharing) on US MOH Spearhead server and didn't have a problem even once with 2 machines gaming on the same connection.

Hope u sort out ya problem
Homerlovesbeer