cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone manning the support phones???

N/A

Tried calling yesterday when automated system said there was up to a 10 minute wait. Waited 40 minutes, no answer.
Tried again at 1am this morning thinking they must have reduced volumes at that hour. Suggested same upto 10 minute wait time. on 30 minutes, my call was terminated!
Are all PN staff whacking BT and Tiscali with a stick?
Answer the darn phone!
Been without BB for nearly 2 weeks. No sync.
Happypad
1 REPLY
N/A

I got through after 40 minutes at around 6pm this evening, and after twenty minutes just now (9:30 pm). I've been without a connection for over three weeks, so I've got used to trying to phone support. I've never been cut off, though it has taken over an hour on occasion. Late evening seems to be the best time, though of course the answer has always been "We'll raise it with our supplier when they come into work tomorrow." (It seems PlusNet signed a support contract with Tiscali which provides cover 9-5, weekdays only, with a four-working-day response time. Not very clever.)

On the positive side, I now have a connection, after the guy I talked to earlier suggested changing a router setting. If only they'd thought of telling me that three weeks ago.