cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet useage per month

N/A

right ok, i am a farily new customer to plusnet (3months) and i have used roughly around 20gig per month useage. I now find my speeds are extremely eratic, ranging from 50k to 235k (every blue moon). plusnet say there is no restrictions on useage on their package which costs me 23.99 a month and i have to say the service i have recieved is absolutely shocking. When my modem was delivered it come with 2 faulty microfilters, so i was then told i had to send them back to replace them! lol so i had to fork out to replace them, and for october, the speeds where admittedly good...i may have used about more than 20gig useage that month, but who doesnt on their 1st month on bb? since then my speeds have been a joke to say the least, i cannot play any games because the pings are ridiculous, and all customer service seems to know is the phrase "your line is ok, there should be no reason for the slow speeds sir"...i am so tempted to just cancel my subscription
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I am not aware of any products that cost £23.99/month, so what product are you on?

Are you aware of the sustainable usage policy and the new limits for P2P/Usenet/FTP?
N/A

22.99 Sorry....21.99 for the service and an extra quid for me webspace...

and no i wasnt aware of the new policies, as plusnet cant be bothered to inform anyone, i dont use their email addy so phone call to a customer would have been nice to let me know they are having me off of my money..