cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Connection

N/A

Internet Connection

I have three PC`s connected through a D-Link Router and all has worked fine for the last year or so. However I had a problem last week with my connection. This is now sorted and two of my three PC`s are running fine. But the third one although it is shown as connected on the D-Link settings(192.168.1.1) will only send and receive email. I cannot get to any web pages, always "This Page cannot be displayed" I have fiddled about with the Network settings and everything I can think of all to no avail.
Any offers of help or suggestions as to how I may resolve this matter.?

Colin Sad
2 REPLIES
N/A

Internet Connection

post ipconfig /all from the one that cant connect and one that can.

from the one that cant get webpages can you ping 192.168.1.1 and 194.119.131.65 & www,plus.net?
N/A

Internet Connection

Dear Bright Spark,
Thanks for your input.
Dont know if I am doing this correctly. I go to "run" enter "cmd" and try the Ping commands, both 192.168.1.1 and 194.119.131.65 are ok on both PCs but www.plus.net will not Ping on the offending PC.
Also if I go to "run" enter "cmd" and then "ipconfig /all" I get entirely different readings. On the good PC it shows under "Windows IP Configuration" but on the offending PC it shows under "Tunnel Adapter Teredo Tunnelling Pseudo Interface"
Does that make any sense?

regards

Colin