cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you cant provide service as you promised cancel my accoun

N/A

Posted: 27 Jul 2006 03:05 am Post subject: hi I am really sick of your broadband and customer care ,can

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my connection PLUS NET PLUS upon suggestion from myy friend and internet survey(WORST MISTAKE I EVER DID IN MY LIFE) . Ever since i got the broadband i am only geeting spped of 64kbps,90 kbps max 240 kbps.Within the first few days of connection i contacted customer care urged either to rectify my problem or to cancel my account if you cant provide high speed as you promised. They kept on telling me it will improve in 1-2 weeks.When I contacted after 2wks without improvement in speed after doing exactly what they suggested,they replied they cant take back the modem (since its more than 2 weeks) and asked me to pay 72 pounds for choosing plus net broadband.

EVEN AFTER 2 MONTHS NO DIFFERENCE TO SPEED.AOL DIAL UP CONNECTION IS BETTER THAN PLUSNET BROADBAND.from last 2 months it put me under lot of stress and time consuming to use plus net broadband. Owing the moral resposibility of not providing the speed as you promised(on technnical grounds) cancell my account waiving off the cancellation charges(Initial period only i asked for cancellation - asked to wait ). I had enogh of your answers giving lame excuses please.
1 REPLY
N/A

I am locking this post.

You have posted the same issue in several places.

Cross posting is against the rules and helps no-one least of all yourself.

I hope that the issue can be resolved and one of your threads in the community support board will hopefully acheive that.