cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If my MaxDsl switch turns out to be a disaster...

N/A

If my MaxDsl switch turned out to be a disaster, would I be able to switch back to my present 2mb connection?
6 REPLIES
ferryman
Grafter

Re: If my MaxDsl switch turns out to be a disaster...

If my MaxDsl switch turned out to be a disaster, would I be able to switch back to my present 2mb connection?

According to a poster in another thread PN offered to switch him back to 2mb but at a charge of £14.99. In view of the virtually unusable service experienced by some people I can see why they would happily cough up. However, most of us would probably think that Plusnet and BT should put right for free what they have messed up!

Terry
N/A

Odd really since other ISPs are offering the reverse regrade for free!
GersFans
Grafter

Quoting the BT engineer who visited me on Saturday about this:

"shouldn't be a problem switching you back, its only a software setting and shouldn't take long"

Derive from that what you will..
FooAtari
Grafter

Interesting gersfans. I will remeber that for future reference...

If the engineer has his facts straight that is. Would be interesting to see what Plus.net have to say about that?
N/A

depends how much BTW charge plusnet for the regrade back though.
N/A

Given all the complaints, it's interesting that it that hardly anyone seems to have regraded. After about six weeks of hell, I would go straight back to the brilliant connection I've got at the moment, and wait for BT and Plusnet to sort themselves out in a few months.