cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Plusnet seem low on manpower/services....

Billydakid
Dabbler

If Plusnet seem low on manpower/services....

This will be due to the ongoing "investigation" and search for my starter pack somewhere in the UK. They have also drafted in special-branch officers, and are working closely with Scotland Yard, Fire Brigade and the Ambulance Paramedics. I can see helicopters continously hovering above my house with search-lights on full beam.

When will all this end.

The investigation continues....

(Ps. may I suggest we also draft in the local coastguard, and drag the local river and all local back-garden ponds)
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: If Plusnet seem low on manpower/services....

> This will be due to the ongoing "investigation" and search for my starter pack somewhere in the UK. They have also drafted in special-branch officers, and are working closely with Scotland Yard, Fire Brigade and the Ambulance Paramedics. I can see helicopters continously hovering above my house with search-lights on full beam.
>
> When will all this end.
>
>
> The investigation continues....
>
> (Ps. may I suggest we also draft in the local coastguard, and drag the local river and all local back-garden ponds)

If you wanna get the fire brigade involved, you must be desparate. If they found it, they would want a 45 % increase in there wages.

Billydakid
Dabbler

RE: If Plusnet seem low on manpower/services....

> If you wanna get the fire brigade involved, you must be desparate. If they found it, they would want a 45 % increase in there wages.
>
>

I can see you've done your homework on this matter and so have I. If I get recomendations from at least half of all the ppl involved in the "national search", then I'd surely cover the any 45% pay rise demanded from the Fire Brigade!

Ps. plz don't let John Prescott get word of this as this could have serious consequences for Plusnet. He may have the staff replaced with the army, now just think about what the customer support section would be like?!!! "OK WE'RE GOING TO SEND ROUND SOME SQUADIES TO SORT YOU AND YOUR PROBLEM OUT. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK THEN WE'LL EVACUATE THE AREA AND TRY CRUISE MISSILES!".