cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISDN upgrade...

N/A

ISDN upgrade...

Anyone managed to have their ISDN converted Huh?? Have to ask ask not risking losing my connnection for a second Smiley ADSL is not available in my area yet and it seems its not cost effective for BT to upgrade our exchange Tongue to em..... so i am thinking of this ISDN Upgrade Huh?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ISDN upgrade...

> Anyone managed to have their ISDN converted Huh?? Have to ask ask not risking losing my connnection for a second Smiley ADSL is not available in my area yet and it seems its not cost effective for BT to upgrade our exchange Tongue to em..... so i am thinking of this ISDN Upgrade Huh?

I'm having my ISDN Line Tested for Conversion as we speak, yet to find out if they can. I too am in an area were broadband is not available, so Im hoping it will work
N/A

RE: ISDN upgrade...

> > Anyone managed to have their ISDN converted Huh?? Have to ask ask not risking losing my connnection for a second Smiley ADSL is not available in my area yet and it seems its not cost effective for BT to upgrade our exchange Tongue to em..... so i am thinking of this ISDN Upgrade Huh?
>
> I'm having my ISDN Line Tested for Conversion as we speak, yet to find out if they can. I too am in an area were broadband is not available, so Im hoping it will work

Hi - hate to disappoint you guys but if your exchange is not going to be upgraded to broadband then you will have to stick with your isdn connection (got that from Plusnet tech support a week r so ago) - hope that we get the bonded isdn line connection soon!!!

rgds

Phil
N/A

ISDN upgrade...

too blinking right!!!

Bonded ISDN for 128K woooHooo Cheesy Cheesy

I used to have that service on my last provider, but quality of service was down there in the grave with them.

Plusnet has given me much more, just not 128K bonded!!

So hopefully soon then !!

Dave