cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS IT JUST ME...or is Plus.net Help & Support now appall

N/A

Evil
Since the recent revamp of Plus.net's support model have things gone downhill fast? They take over an hour to answer a phone call, a slow to respond to email requests and the helpdesk staff are completely unhelpful?
67 months ago I would have never said such a thing. Plus net...don't let a good thing go bad....
2 REPLIES
N/A

Can only speak as I find.Have felt a need to ring support twice this week quite late Monday evening, and just about lunchtime time today (Wednesday) both times the recorded voice informed me that "waiting times were up to 10 minutes" Monday I was taken by suprise as the call was answered almost instantly, and today my actual wait was no more the 4 minutes.So I have to say that compared to a couple of weeks ago there has in my opinion been a great improvement.
N/A

What I think would help would be a hotline number that is prominently displayed nexts to an accurate average waiting time indicator. If the average waiting time is low I may call. If it is high I'll leave it a while. What's so wrong with a bit of information rather than all this 'fannying about' with different menus when you call up? All I want is a human voice on the end of the line to answer a call in no more than 10 minutes.