cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE6 Problem HELP

N/A

IE6 Problem HELP

This only happened the other day once now it does it all the time IE6 starts to open then dissappears on any other account in XP other than mine

So when the wife logs in she cant check her hotmail and the like so she uses mine and thats just not now is it lads. Dont want her gettin the password to my classic cars website :lol Anyway any help would be appreciated cause its drivin me mad could it be to do with firewalling.

Thx
Jim
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: IE6 Problem HELP

If its ok on your account you can copy your profile to the other users. Open control panel/system/users profiles. You will then see you can delete or copy users profiles.

You can do it manualy by going to documents and settings in explorer and copy files etc from there.

Be sure to copy the old profile to a safe place first or you could loose outlooks pst file.

You didnt say if yours was the only admin account if so it could be a permision thing.

> This only happened the other day once now it does it all the time IE6 starts to open then dissappears on any other account in XP other than mine
>
> So when the wife logs in she cant check her hotmail and the like so she uses mine and thats just not now is it lads. Dont want her gettin the password to my classic cars website :lol Anyway any help would be appreciated cause its drivin me mad could it be to do with firewalling.
>
> Thx
> Jim