cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want [censored] Download speed 500KB/s and upload 200KB/s

N/A

I want fucking Download speed 500KB/s and upload 200KB/s

[Moderators note by csogilvie: Swearing manually removed in title due to breaking links]
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

julijonas,

Do you really need to continue your tone of posting, as you pretty much have done for the last few weeks?

I find that if you post in a more constructive manner, instead of swearing all the time, people will be willing to help you out more.

Food for thought.

Treat others in the way you wish to be treated.
N/A

To be fair, if he was being treated like a traditional customer, he wouldn't be so angry.

While the use of bad language is a little harsh, it can be justified by the fact that many of us feel the same and are not seeing any improvements, regardless of how much we complain.
Community Veteran

Yes, I agree with you completely.

Customer Support of late has been well below par, with *some* improvement very very recently.

I do appreciate and can empathise with the frustrations that are all too apparent in the forums.

I am one of the few who were maxed when it was first introduced, but there are no delta reports being generated at all for my line, so I too am suffering a few problems with speeds. In PN's defence, they have been updating my ticket almost daily, but sadly it all lies in the laps of BT, who if course generate these delta reports.. it's the usual he said, she said scenario, one that I am sure that *every* user is fed up with hearing - all we want are straight answers, right?

I know it's horses for courses, some users are experiencing far worse speeds than others. Some like to complain, some don't. One thing for sure is that we're all in the same mixing pot, and we all want the same thing; a good quality BB service that works, and does what it says it will do.

However, we as individuals need to be constructive in how we post, as these guys in CS and Comms, who are on the sharp end of the customer are getting it in the neck every day, day in and day out.

Is it actually Customer Services or the Comms Teams' fault that our DSL connections are FUBAR or SNAFU?
I don't think so, but yet we still take it out on them don't we?

Granted, I have seem some very poor responses from PN CS, yet I have also seen some very good ones too.

Like many others, I don't want to be fobbed off with spin, hype, extrodinarily long posts that I skip over 50% of it cause it means nothing to me.

All I want to hear is "I'm sorry, but this is broken, the cause is this, and we're fixing it" or "It's broken, we can't fix it, terribly sorry, we're sourcing a replacement" without a nine month explanation of this, that and the other. Just a few straight answers will go down nicely.

Technical people do like to talk the talk, but for users who are technically minded (But *not* technical with the ins and outs of computer hardware, etc) we just want a *simple* answer, whilst leaving out the brown smelly stuff inbetween.

Sorry, I went off on a *huge* tangent there - but, all in all, we really want to shout and swear the odds in the forums, but does it really solve anything at all?

Nope - I didn't think it did.
N/A

haha ^^ Tongue You said it all.

Nice post good sir... And i agree completely >.<