cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I'm going to move to Zen

N/A

I wonder how long this thread will survive...

no ftp for days.

free dialup number doesn't work (authentication fails)

ADSL disconnections have been happening several times per hour for months now.

They don't answer the phone (except if you want to buy something)

Their web fault reporting "forgets" faults I raise, and the ones that get in are reset if I get any kind of connectivity.

I feel embarassed that I recommended Plus to so many colleagues, friends and family members, who are all being cheated by Plus as I write this.

I cannot believe that anyone would ever migrate their phone over to these jokers.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: I think I'm going to move to Zen

I wonder how long this thread will survive...

There is no reason why it shouldn't survive indefinitely on the forums.

If you feel that you are not getting good service then you are quite free to say so and it doesn't contain any personal attacks, bad language etc.
N/A

Just had a look at Zen but could only see capped products....
Alecto
Grafter

No surprise there then.
Are there really unlimited products out there?
And can you get them for £22 a month?
Dream on. :lol:
N/A

I left claranet when I moved home 2 months ago, they never even tried to keep me. I was paying £29.99 for 512k speed, but never got disconnected, never had a problem getting tech support and don't think there were any caps. So for £14.99 I get the most unreliable service since BT first offered their dial up service 5 years ago.
ukpalanga
Grafter

Well, my other box is on ZEN and i must say i never EVER had to callor write to them for support. It just works that well. In 1 year there have been zero disconnections, no extreme speed fluctuations, well as for cap... 2 months ago i topped 100gb a month - not a peep out of them. And rightly so - my plan costs 34.99 a month. So, really depends on your requirements. Mine is "quality for adequate price". If they would start doing stuff like plusnet does recently i'd quit them in a heartbeat. Just because the price. No one is going to hold me on the phone for 1 hour just to get some straight answers out of support (hopefully straight). No one is going to screw me with the MAC crap, that is happening all over the UK isp industry. I am on 1 month contract, so if i dont like it i can quit anytime i want. So, choince is yours... I choose quality.