cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm off

N/A

I'm off

Had enough. I'm off to another IPS. It's not so much the problems, but more the way they are being handled.
Good luck to all those who stick it out. You have more patience than me.
4 REPLIES
N/A

I'm off

Think I’ll be doing the same; service has gone downhill recently, very erratic speeds (Connection used to be rock solid), random disconnections, emails turning up 8 hours late etc.
ID
Grafter

I'm off

Please post (if you can) the same problems you get with the next provider cuz at the end of the day its all BT
Ommin
Grafter

I'm off

Please post (if you can) the same problems you get with the next provider cuz at the end of the day its all BT

I left on 19 April, 2006, and the service I am receiving from my new I.S.P. is far superior to that I was receiving from Plusnet. I was on the 2Mb PAYG with 10GB download package with Plusnet and only using around 2GB/3GB per month. Speeds, e-mail and the portal from my new I.S.P. are much better and on the one occasion I had to telephone Customer Service the telephone was answered on the third ring. Not all of the problems currently being experienced by Plusnet custsomers are down to B.T. My bad experiences and problems were certainly of Plusnet's making.
ID
Grafter

I'm off

Smiley Excellent. Im glad the move worked for you.
I was trying to point out that most line issues will be the same when moved over to another IPstream provider