cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm becoming a very big fan of +net

N/A

I'm becoming a very big fan of +net

I've been using Tele2 for the last year. They've been mostly OK, but when things go wrong they go very wrong. I was off-air (completely) for 48 hours in November - which is not funny when you're on a business tariff.

Also, in the last twelve months they have gone from being Tele2, to Liberty Broadband and now they're FirstNet. Hardly an environment that fills you with confidence...

I've been setting up small companies with ADSL, and all three have been with PlusNet. Apart from a few glitches in October(?) when +net were upgrading their routers (IIRC), everything has been spot on.

I have finally been able to switch over thanks to my local TE being ADSL-enabled. Not only will I get a reliable, fast service, it also knocks £10 a month off my bill. What more could I ask for?

"nice one", from a very satisfied customer.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: I'm becoming a very big fan of +net

> I have finally been able to switch over thanks to my local TE being ADSL-enabled. Not only will I get a reliable, fast service, it also knocks £10 a month off my bill. What more could I ask for?
>

1meg home adsl would be a good start Smiley
fonejacker
Grafter

RE: I'm becoming a very big fan of +net

> 1meg home adsl would be a good start Smiley

Oh Yes!

Hopefully "The Summer" (When BT said we can expect to see such a product being trialled) will come early!

Ian