cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'll pay your ransom demand...

N/A

of £47 for a deferred house mover fee as you'll just sit on my MAC key otherwise. My help desk call reference is 20242236 and I want this actioned this week.
Your service is worse than appalling and a regulator should intervene as you are clearly ripping off people by charging them and referring them to your T's & C's when you can't supply a working service. There are laws in this country about unfair clauses in contracts and by saying you don't guarantee a service as per your T's & C's doesn't make it legal. You charge a subscription, you should be obliged to supply the service.

Get me out of here as I have had enough of excuses, ignorance, incompetence and daylight robbery from a company that was once the best ISP around but now resides at the opposite end of the scale.
25 REPLIES
holdtight
Grafter

You will need to post this to customer support through a Ticket using the proper channels as it wont be actioned by posting it here
N/A

Looks to me like someone who was quite happy to click the button to defer the payment and now wants to ignore what they agreed to when they did it just because things aren't going their way.

You made the decision when you clicked the button, don't try and blame plus.net.... Or shall we all claim that contract clauses are unfair when it suits us? That would be fun, no responsibility for anyone!
N/A

But things were supposed to go his way, that's his problem with PN, if you were treated like that by any other company you would get a refund or some other monetary recompense. I personally would be grateful to get away easily for the price of £47 pound. It's a great set up, sell something that doesn't work properly, then get more for having your product returned, My hat is off to them, hoorah.
N/A

Of course things are supposed to go your way, but sometimes they don't for whatever reason.

Their post doesn't state what wrong, just a rant about rights and and laws and it's all so unfair, which seems increasing common now. Everyone wants rights but not the responsibility that goes with them.

Frankly it's pretty pointless because they're highly unlikely to take plus.net to court, because they'd loose.
N/A

It costs me near £47 a month to stay with PN. Lethal!

I have no idea how much I will have to pay to leave, probably a few grand and my house to. I am not sure if Plusnet is my ISP or my future ex-wife! :lol:
N/A

@holdtight - thanks but i'd already done that, i just wanted to do it publicly as well.

@jtstokes - I clicked the button to accept a service, one that hasn't been effectively delivered yet.

@ noelwilde - exactly

@ jtstokes - It doesn't matter what went wrong, it's the fact they haven't put it right.

@ phearfactor - I'd gladly pay if I received the service.
N/A

Hey! I am not saying you should pay or shouldnt pay! I am just saying I pay that monthly to get my dire connection lol.
N/A

Why doesn't it matter what went wrong? I would say that was the whole reason for your post?!?
N/A

HuhHuhHuh
Liam
Grafter

cozens99, I have just added a note to your ticket which requires your actioning.

Feel free to PM or email me when complete and I'll action this personally.
MysteryFCM
Grafter

It costs me near £47 a month to stay with PN. Lethal!

Costs me around £32 or so .... but I'm a business customer .... apparently ("PlusNet Small Business Premier up to 8Mb").

I have no idea how much I will have to pay to leave, probably a few grand and my house to. I am not sure if Plusnet is my ISP or my future ex-wife! :lol:

LMFAO!
N/A

Yeah - I am hoping to downgrade to Small Business or leave, not sure which one yet :roll:
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

Not forgetting your 1 year rolling contract :twisted:
N/A

Whats that mean?!