cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant connect!!!!!

N/A

I cant connect!!!!!

My ADSL modem is working and is recieving data but I cant connect for some reason
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: I cant connect!!!!!

From experience of two PlusNet broadband accounts (1 business & 1 home) it was a day later than when I was notified that the account was active it was the following day before logon was successful. The other mistake initially made was that we forgot to include @plus.net in the username! A simple but easy mistake to make. You don't say what error message you get.

I've used PlusNet for over a year now at work for LAN internet connectivity (initally via ISDN and now 2Mbit ADSL)and so far they are the ONLY ISP used so far (out of several) that seem to take customer service seriously. At least when there is a problem they admit it and try and keep users informed. A breath of fresh air!
N/A

> My ADSL modem is working and is recieving data but I cant connect for some reason

Hi,

Are you receiving any error messages when trying to connect? Also try connecting with username bt_test@startup_domain (no password) and try browsing to www.bt.net/digitaldemo

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------

N/A

I tried it and it works fine

N/A

As for the error messages it says that it was unable to connect i've tried re entering my username and password but nothing works

N/A

> As for the error messages it says that it was unable to connect i've tried re entering my username and password but nothing works
>
>

Hi,

Could you try again now? One of the components on your account became misconfigured when your account was upgraded. I've corrected this so you should be able to get connected.

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------

N/A

Yes its working fine thanks a lot