cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a new customer but with the service so far not for long

N/A

I am a new customer but with the service so far not for long

Switching to PlusNet from your current broadband provider is quick, easy and won't cost you a penny. We'll even give you 30 days for free.

We're so confident you'll love our service we'll pay for you to leave if you're not satisfied!

I have been a customer of Plus net since the 24/7/2006 :shock:

(1) BTswitched me off okay, did Plus Net switch me on no they did not, I spent hours trying to contact them with that dam telephone system that is many layers deep of Select 1 for this etc etc, only to be presented with another menu Select 1 for this etc etc, again and again, finally I rang the sales line and they switched my account over this after 2 days without a connection. :x

So everything is okay now then, err well no for the last 24 hours I have had a 9 hour period solid connection followed by a 2 hour solid connection, the rest of the time the connection has been dropping every 5 mins :x

I have been with BT for the last 4 years or so with no problems at all, with a connection up time running into weeks at a time, on a regular basis, the only time the connection dropped in fact was when I had to reboot the machine. Cheesy

So Plus net if you don't get your act together in the next day or 2 I will be taking advantage of
We're so confident you'll love our service we'll pay for you to leave if you're not satisfied
and you will be paying me to leave. Cheesy