cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the hell do I contact Plus Net?!?!?!?

N/A

Hello ... I have been going round in circles on your web site trying to find away of CONTACTING YOU.

I placed an order a while back and was told the problem holding up provision is release of line by previous ISP.

I have been through numerous menus and sub menus in your (I have to say wretched) telephone system. Not wishing to pay in excess of 50p a minute to find out what is happening with my order I am hoping this email will get a response.

I wanted to talk to a human being but have been denied this opportunity with your company.

I could find no way in your web site to fill in a web form or email address to use.

I wanted to tell you that my previous ISP has agreed to release the line and so find out how soon I could expect activation with you.

But I give up :-(

I can see no way to add a comment to the history of my order tracker. I did this before but cannot see it is now possible.

Please either call me ASAP on 07968 956 627 or email me back as I cannot afford to wait any longer and will soon be looking for another provider.

Thank you

Paul Jordan

BTW I've been working in IT for many years and cannot understand how you could possibly build such an exasperating website that makes one of the most fundamental requirements impossible, i.e. the ability to get in touch.
13 REPLIES
N/A

I have exactly the same frustrations.

Having worked through the process of activating a change of address for my account over a week ago I still have no access.

The online status tells me I need to pay £50.00 for my ISDN line to be reverted back to a standard phone line. I don't have ISDN. I already have a standard phone line.

I can find no means of contacting Plusnet on-line. I have called the 'help-line' and left the requisite 999 answers to questions they need before they can ring me back. No luck so far.

I have also called the 50p a minute line, but it just rings....and rings........and rings.

Think I'll stop paying my bill - I bet they get in touch quick enough then.
N/A

frustration and exasperation

well, you have my full sympathy - frustration and exasperation are the key words here.

I have cancelled my direct debit and I too am going to seek another service provider - one that I can correspond with or even better talk to if i need to. I just left Tiscali because of their crap Indian call centre - nightmare!

Good luck
N/A

it's pathetic they consider they have to censor the word spelled backwards here: parc
N/A

Open a support ticket isnt hard!
N/A

Open a support ticket isn't hard! But getting a reply is!
N/A

Let's face it PlusNet have gone to the wall, used to be great but BAD BAD BAD now...I can't wait to move from this bunch of useless morons, I hate em with a passion and I don't mind saying so.... USELESSSSSSSSS
N/A

Open a support ticket isn't hard! But getting a reply is!

Agreed, I am a new member and noone will reply to my ticket asking why I cannot connect to broadband even though everything is fine on my new connection but will not let me connect due to incorrect user name/password (which are correct) Have posted 2 questions over 35 hours and nothing, no call, no reply nothing!!!!!!!!!
Community Veteran

ronpinney:

when I joined no one told me the username was "username@plusdsl.net" and not just username I take it you have all those details.

Also when i first joined BT connected me earlier than PN expected, my line went live on the Wednesday not the Friday. I called PN and they initiated my account details on the PN system while I was on the phone. I tried to log on ten mins after that and all was well. It'll take a short while for the details to go live on all their servers.

Try option 1,4 then 3 I think this is how I last spoke to a CS rep.

If not it might have just been 4 then 3.

A
N/A

Thanks and good to know that this is more than likely the problem?

Have tried the sequence you suggest to call PN but nothing just round and round through their myriad of voice prompts but no way of contacting anyone in CS. Also still no reply to the message posted Saturday morning, bery poor service for a new customer, if I could be bothered I would probably cancle the agreement now and leave before things get any worse!!!!!

If anyone does know a combination of number presses to get through to someone at PN please could they post itHuhHuh Thanks

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

Have at last managed to get through to a position that I am on 'hold' to speak to someone, have now been hold for over 30 mins listening to music without any sign of anyone picking the phone up?

Also have just noticed that the cust stats page on call handling, response times do not seem to change although the date/time does? So still showing the same 'average' times for responses that were there Sat morning yet 2 updates on the date/time since?

Have to say I am surprised Plusnet manage to stay in business providing this level of service to their customers? I hope that when the call does get picked up that someone can actually sort the issue out and I don't get fobbed off or worse still cut off?
Redviper
Grafter

Hi

I have been trying to get my connection sorted out - to no avail - in the end after raising tickets from the internet connection at work I sat and waited 40m to get through to the customer services department

I assumed that the house move process would be simple - however I am left with no broadband for nearly 2 weeks and no confirmation as to when its going to be activated.
N/A

Let's face it this company aren't up to the job. They just haven't got their act together and I can't see it getting any better.

I'll check ISP review for another provider.
N/A

Will the last one leaving please turn off the lights!!!!!!!!!