cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to connect?

N/A

How long to connect?

I ordered plusnet 31 days ago and am still waiting connection to the service.

I migrated from TalkTalk supplied MAC code and direct debit details.

I have raised a contact us ticket but have failed to get any reply and when i try to contact customer support i get a estimated waiting time of over 30 mins every time.

As you can imagine i'm very frustrated and disappointed at the lack of communications. Has anyelse experienced the same kind of problems as what i'm going through and if so how long did it take to resolve?

Many thanks
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

How long to connect?

what bit is the order process at? you can find out at

http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=adsl_status
tarquel
Grafter

How long to connect?

am i right in thinking that it can take up to 30 days for your current provider to allow you to "leave" their service?

if so, that could be the reason.

I wouldnt know as i've only ever been with plusnet lol so cant confirm that this is the reason.

Cheers
Nath,
N/A

How long to connect?

My current order status is - crf submitted, it's been like this for a couple of weeks.

As for the previous provider a work colleague provided plusnet with a MAC code after me from the same provider and his connection has been activated.
tarquel
Grafter

How long to connect?

hmmm. seems strange.

Was your colleague with the same provider as you?

How long has the ticket been raised for?

If its been a long time - then update it asking why it has not been dealt with yet, etc.

Good luck.
Nath
N/A

How long to connect?

Yes the lad i'm talking about was with the same provider, only difference is he is on a different exchange to myself (could this cause any problems?).

I raised the ticket 3 days ago, with being new to plusnet i'm not sure what the average response time is to any quieries. This was a major factor in me joining plusnet because i also know a few other people with plusnet who said the support team were quite efficient in dealing with individual problems.