cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I escape Plusnet?!

N/A

After having connection/speed issues for over a month now and plusnet being discracefull in not replying to my problems I raise in the 'help' section, I want to get away from this company as soon as i can. Firstly, I cant find anywhere in the 'help' section as to how to cancel my account. All the help pages tell me to go to the help section to do it!! Also, I have a feeling the problems are all because I have been transfered to an LLU connection... is this going to cause issues if I want to go to another service provider?? Like getting a MAC key? Would really appriciate your help thanks.
4 REPLIES
hitachi
Grafter

Help&support
Customer services & billing
Account management
Cancel my product
N/A

There IS a way to cancel via the "help & Support" section on the portal but it is well hidden. I did it myself last week. If I could remember the exact route to take to get to the cancellation screen I would tell you but it's that complicated i just cannot remember now. Sad
N/A

thanks! much appriciated... today my service didnt even work for like three hours!
N/A

What are the advantages of doing it this way? Does the line clear after x amount of time therefore meaning that you can start a new service with any isp (not just LLU ones) ?