cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home 1Mb Price Cut

N/A

Home 1Mb Price Cut

I received the following email from PlusNet today:

Thank you for pre-registering your interest in high-speed Broadband. We are pleased to confirm details of our brand new Home 1Mb broadband trial. Place your order now and be first in line for delivery when the product is launched on Monday 6th October.

Choose from:

ADSL Home 1Mb
-------------------
If you want the extra speed and performance that 1Mb bandwidth provides, this is the ideal option – now just £32.99 inc VAT per month*

STOP PRESS
From Monday 6th October, ADSL Home 1Mb will see its price slashed from the previously announced £34.99 to just £32.99 inc VAT per month. We’ll be dropping the price on Monday – even if you order today, which is great news for everyone!

To confirm, orders placed now for ADSL Home 1Mb will be at the new low price of £32.99 inc VAT per month.

Click to Order ADSL Home 1Mb now http://www.plus.net/landing_page.html?strHandle=1mb_broadband

Broadband EasyStart 1Mb
---------------------------
Includes FREE Ethernet Router and FREE Activation** - Saving over £125!
PLUS: Virus & Spam protection for hassle-free email. It’s the ideal way to get started.
Just £44.99 inc VAT per month

Click to Order Broadband EasyStart 1Mb now http://www.plus.net/landing_page.html?strHandle=1mb_broadband

* ADSL service activation required on your phone line. Activation usually costs £58.75 inc VAT. Modem sold separately.

** Terms and conditions apply.

Please see the website for further details.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support
2 REPLIES
N/A

Home 1Mb Price Cut

Great!!

Now all I need is clarification on this BT provide business. Apparently 1MB is available to new installs (provide) from 6th Oct. Manual orders will be dealt with from 13th Oct.

Now is a regrade an manual orderHuh

If so does this mean a limit of 50 regrades per ISPHuh

Someone please tell me im old and confused and to stop thinking too much!!!

:?
N/A

Home 1Mb Price Cut

PlusNet use the "eCo Broadband" system, so they will be able to order regrades from 6th October.

Tim