cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmmmm

N/A

Hmmmm

For some reason your forum doesn't bump up old topics with new replies!? So anyway I'll post it again here where it may get seen, this is in reply to my 'Cheers!' post a few days ago.

--

BUMP! any more word on this?? The 'Line' light has been on constantly since Thursday evening and now since Friday afternoon the 'act' light has been flashing away merrily, but when I try to connect I keep getting an 'auth. fail' message, does this mean my username/pass are setup wrong? I'm sure I put the DNS IP in correctly but nothing seems to be happening?? Cummon guys its been over 2 weeks now and were getting desperate

Oli
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Hmmmm

Try waiting over 5 weeks... and still i wait.

useless.
N/A

Dear Oliver Hilton
Your now online......

Dear Simon Paul Hibbard
Sorry about the delay, the delay has been down to BT as you are aware. Bt have promised us an update by tommorow afternoon. More information can be seen via contact us.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> Dear Oliver Hilton
> Your now online......

Ermm no I'm not! I only just saw this from here at uni but back at home were still not connected, last night about 2am our router did say we were connected and we even had an IP addy, hurray I thought of course but no web pages would load up?!? Then I restared the router and now it won't connect at all, I still get the Auth. Fail message and no connection? Something must have gone wrong somewhere and the ADSL tracker is still flashing away on the BT stage. Anyway I'll be off home in a bit and try it again, if it's not working I'll give your support line a ring.

Oli
N/A

May be a setting issue. Give it another try. Also check out our support paghes on ADSL setup on the technical support section of the portal.

--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

> May be a setting issue. Give it another try. Also check out our support paghes on ADSL setup on the technical support section of the portal.

Seriously we have tried everything, I rang the support line yesterday and they said they would 'check it out' but I've not heard anything yet, the modem still switches randomly between 'connected' 'auth. fail' and 'LCP no responce' and even when we are connected we can't do anything or visit any web pages etc.. the tracker thing is STILL on the BT stage and nothing seems to be happening about it! Cummon guys were fast approaching 3 weeks here. Can somebody PLEASE check this out, find out whats wrong and give us a ring about it sometime this afternoon, I'm don't really want to sit in another half hour que for your tech support line. Cheers anyway.

Oli