cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hermstedt DSL Webshuttle with Mac OSX

N/A

Hermstedt DSL Webshuttle with Mac OSX

My new ADSL connection with PlusNet is working well.

My only problem is whenever I restart my PowerMac G4 (867Mhz running OSX 10.1.4) it can no longer see the Hermstedt modem (external connected through a USB socket).

The only solution is to re-install the drivers (latest versions downloaded from Hermstedt website). This usually gets the modem recognised again and all goes smoothly until the next time I have to re-boot.

I have also installed the drivers for Mac OS 9.2 and they work perfectly - after any restart in OS9 the modem is recognised and useable almost straight away.

Has anyone else had this problem? More importantly does anyone know any resolution to the problem?!

I do have requests in to Hermstedt technical support to see if they know anything about it.

1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Hermstedt DSL Webshuttle with Mac OSX

In case anyone needs to know. Hermstedt are now aware of the problem and are working on an updated driver which will be released soon.

> My new ADSL connection with PlusNet is working well.
>
> My only problem is whenever I restart my PowerMac G4 (867Mhz running OSX 10.1.4) it can no longer see the Hermstedt modem (external connected through a USB socket).
>
clip