cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with upgrade

N/A

Help with upgrade

Hi, i just upgraded my account to Broadband Premier Option 2 £29.99, but then didnt want it then changed it back to my old account which was Broadband Premier for £21.99, i was wondering if PN will upgrade my account? I cant send them a ticket asking them to cancel the upgrades as it says i am only allowed to raise 3 open tikcets at a time.
5 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Help with upgrade

So are you simply wishing to stay on Premier at £21.99?
Mand
Grafter

Help with upgrade

OK I hope I interpreted this correctly. I have closed 2 tickets and left ticket 19088097 which simply moves you from Premier upto 2MB over to Premier Option 1. The price remains the same.

If this is not correct let me know and I will address it further.
N/A

Help with upgrade

I mistakenly "bought" two options of broadband premier. I just wish to keep my current broadband price for the moment. If i have been upgraded to the Premier Option 1, then would i have to re-new my contract? As my current contract means that i can cancel any time without paying any fees because i paid the connection fee at the start. I wont cancel likeely because PN is a very good service. I jsut wanted to know this before i upgraded.
Mand
Grafter

Help with upgrade

You have been changed to Premier Option 1. This would have happened on your next billing date anyway as part of the product refresh.
keithcalder
Grafter

Help with upgrade

I have requested a premier upgrade to option 2 (£29.99) per month, and have seen my order rejected by BT's automated system. I refer to ticket number 19056149 opened on 31/03/2006.

I have requested a reply on the ticket, ( over 2 days ago) but had no reply at all. Any chance you can check this out for me mandbeckett, and post a reply, or should I phone the helpline??

Its ok, called the helpline today, seems someone at dsl provisioning has been sleeping and not progressed my order, :x