cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! with log in

N/A

Help! with log in

Hi guys.

This is my first dsl connection with plusnet, and my router's just got sync for the first time. I'm unable to log in with my plusnet account, but I can connect to the ras.

As I understand it, there is an automated process that dsl enables my account automatically one a connection attempt is seen on plusnet radius. Is this correct? If not, how soon can I expect my account to be enabled, and can plusnet do this manually, or is it just a case of sit tight and wait?

Cheers in advance for your advice.

Moderators note (by John) I have altered your title to something more meaningful. Just the word help tells people viewing the forums nothing and they are very likely to ignore your posting
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Help! with log in

if its just shown synch then monday unless you are luckly and a BT engineer is getting over time, they dont do weekends usually
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran

Help! with log in

You are best waiting for BT to confirm to PlusNet that everything is fine. If your ADSL is activated at PlusNet's end before hand (at your request) they will begin billing you for it. BT can still come back anytime before confirming it and cancel the order for technical reasons, leaving you paying for a service that you cant use.

Chris
N/A

Help! with log in

Lol, they're welcom to bill me for it if I can get it working! Worse case scenario is the order gets rejected at the last minute (not likely, coz I can almost see into the wondows of the exchange from here!), and then I'm out of pocket by a month's subscription - the least of my worries if I can't have dsl!