cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help... ping +packet loss makes gaming impossible

N/A

Help... ping +packet loss makes gaming impossible

I have switched off Zone alarm, shut down Sophos, disconnected router from phone socket over night, still i get ping of 2000+ and 10 - 15% packet loss this makes gaming impossible.. anyone have any suggestions, i see alot of peeps posting thanks and hurrahs that its sorted, what have you all done to get arround these issues ?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Help... ping +packet loss makes gaming impossible

>i see alot of peeps posting thanks and hurrahs that its sorted

Me too. Sorry I can't help but I'm in the same position as you are with the ping + packet loss and I also have terrible upload speed. I hope they get it sorted soon Sad
N/A

Yep its the same here

My lag is bad ive just given up as their is no point.
This is the fourth week in a row now that gaming has been ***** for me and no im not lowering my firewall for anyone.

Ali
N/A

Bannor is there anyway for an ISP to ban you?
i'd like them to ban me.. and tear up my contract.
so i can join Telewest Blueyonder which is right under my street.

I can't do anything here anymore.. i have accounts that i will now have to cancel with other b/cast providers, because i simply can't upload anything, same trouble as before.

PlusNets only responce to me was this morning, saying my trouble is due to a router which was down.

Funny, i have had this uploading problem for 3 1/2 weeks now.. and it's only gotten far worsr now since they messed about.

The roll back hasn't helped me any.
webpages move @ snails pace.

I feel im just flushing my money down the loo,
im paying for services and i cant use them...
whats the point anymore?
--
Jason
=====