cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have i made a mistake choosing Plusnet

N/A

Have i made a mistake choosing Plusnet

I have so far been disappointed with the support I have had from plus net.
I am a new user and still have no ADSL Service.
I received my Email from Plusnet on the 19th July confirming my service was enabled.
I was on a training course until Saturday, and tried to set up the service. But my router wont synchronise with the ADSL network. It’s now the 1st of august and I still have no service. The Update Ticket function no longer works so I can’t request an update. And I have tried waiting for 20-30 minutes on the support line, even though the Website suggests 10 minutes.
I`m fed up of trying to get through to someone, and this is my last attempt before cancelling the order and requesting my money back.
Regards
Ian Webb
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Have i made a mistake choosing Plusnet

Ian

Beware! I have had exactly the same problem as you(9 days with no connection since day of activation) and have been told I am now unable to cancel my 12 month contract, nor receive a refund of any money. I am taking the matter further and expect it to end a in a legal wrangle.

I suggest you be prepared to be disappointed...

> I`m fed up of trying to get through to someone, and this is my last attempt before cancelling the order and requesting my money back.
> Regards
> Ian Webb
>

N/A

Probably

N/A

Just an update,
Its now the 6th August,i was sent my new account details on the 15th July. I still havent got an ADSL service, and am no closer to finding out why.
The problem lies with BT according to Plusnet.
I dont care! I just want what i paid for!
Regards
Ian Webb