cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have i been migrated to dial up

putbinoot

What the hell is going on with the speed of late.
speed down 288.20Kbps 0.3Mbps
speed up 179.02Kbps 0.2Mbps
This is on my supposed 2MB connection.

Mac code time i think. Cannot believe they are running a win a car if you bring a friend i would not even recommend this mob to my worst enemy.
3 REPLIES
Azagoth
Grafter

It looks like Plusnet aren't bothered about fixing the severe drop in speed. For some reason they seem to be ignoring the plethora of paying customers who are experiencing this problem.
putbinoot

think this is the slippy slope we are now on, tried raising a ticket but could not get their speed test to work either. When will company's realize they are not judged by the amount of customers they have or how good everything ticks along on a day to day basis but are judged on how they respond when something goes wrong and at present they are failing badly. They should forget the 10 year party and get their finger out.
N/A

C'mon guys, be fair.

It isn't Plusnet's fault. It's those pesky Xmas lights, street lights, weather, radios, central heating systems, badger farts, particular days of the week and/or the colour of your underwear.

Sheesh! You'd think they really believe that some people will fall for a story about a nationwide, communications infrastructure that is so cutting edge that it'll cut your line speed in response to the interest rate, how you are feeling, poor Kylie splitting up with her bloke or what you had for dinner.

Give 'em a break eh! They've got trumpets to blow.