cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I Made A Bad Choice Choosing PlusNet?

N/A

Hi Guys

I have been reading quite a few post in recent days where users are very unhappy with a change in PlusNet's T&Cs. Needless to say, this concerns me quite a bit.

Now I understand these bad feelings could be to do with those downloading huge amounts of video, tv episodes, music etc, having to change their download usage, but how will these new limits affect an average-ish user used to unlimited 56k dial-up for several years.

Is it really as bad as it seems?

If so, what's the score with cancelling a pending activation?

Will I incur any costs by cancelling my account or do I have a certan length 'cooling off' period?

I've been waiting a few days now since I signed up, and nothing seems to happening atm with status page, so maybe this is a good time to say farewell before I make a 12 month regrettable decision.

Any thoughts?
--
Regards
Ripperoo
4 REPLIES
N/A

The only change i know of was on certain packages if you do not uses the net for half an hour you get disconnected and will have to sign in again if you wish to use it.........I think it may of been 2 packages broadband plus and adsl home surf.

If ur on 2MB premier you will have nothing to worry about

Thats all i know hope it helped Cheesy
N/A

Thanks for the info.
--
Regards
Ripperoo
N/A

I have just migrated to +net about 3 weeks ago, have to say that they are far better then my last ISP, don't believe all that you read on here, many of us are more then happy with the service and the fact that I am not paying to support people that use 60 x more bandwidth then I do is a good thing from my point of view. :lol: :lol:
N/A

they all have "caps" they just wont say how much, as far as I can recall, about 100gig on BBpremiere is about the limit /month you can do without pissing them off however they wont TELL you this untill you go over the boundry